THE SPEAKER BUSINESS ESSENTIALS
12 ESSENTIAL PRINCIPLES EVERY SPEAKER MUST IMPLEMENT TO ACHIEVE FINANCIAL SUCCESS
The 12 Must-Have
Tools You Need To Build A Successful Speaker Business
If you KNOW you're great on stage but just can't land those big gigs, you will be missing these principles. Each one alone is a switch you can flick to start bringing in paid keynotes, with all 12 you'll be unstoppable.
In Our 12 Videos We:
- Give you exclusive behind-the-scenes industry tips from a global keynote agency for how to best navigate the Post-Covid Speaker Marketplace
- Give you the crucial information you need to leave "break out rooms" and workshops behind, and get onto the MainStage
- Help you to stop having to go for those workshop gigs that just offer "travel and accommodation"
- Pull back the curtain and explain WHO buys keynotes, WHY they buy them, and HOW you can position yourself as THE premium offering in your niche
In 12 Videos You Will Learn:
1. How many keynotes do you need for a successful speaking business?
2. The HUGE EGOTISTICAL MISTAKE almost all speakers make in their positioning, marketing AND keynote content.
3. How to "pivot to profit" in times of The Coronavirus (If you do this you'll see the work really IS still out there).
4. Who should you aim all your speaker marketing at? And it is NOT YOUR AUDIENCE.
5. Which of the 4 Speaker Business Models are right for you? (If you get this wrong, you'll spend all your time chasing the wrong clients).
6. Why One Sheets are NOT dead, and - in fact - you need to create one now more than ever.
7. The fundamental truth about speaker websites the VAST majority of speakers obviously don’t know.
8. How to get MORE speaking sales by NOT SELLING.
9. Three ways to make your showreel better than 90% of speakers out there.
10. The five things virtual clients really want - and not ONE OF THEM is a badge.
11. How to get away from the breakout rooms and onto the main stage.
12. The hidden fact that most speakers don't want to admit about working with Speaker Bureaus.
The SPEAKER BUSINESS ESSENTIALS
ANY ONE OF THESE PRINCIPLES CAN REBOOT YOUR SPEAKER BUSINESS,
WITH ALL 12 OF THEM YOU'LL BE UNSTOPPABLE
Testimonial from Shani Dhanda, LinkedIn Changemaker, participant on the Speaker Business Accelerator
More Testimonials from SBA Students
Few people know more about business events than Michael, having spent his entire professional career of more than 18 years in the industry. Michael runs his own Speaking Agency, Encore Speakers – which now operates from Australia and the UK. Michael’s client base of hundreds of business, corporate, association, and general conferences stretches the entire globe – he knows what clients want and how to sell speakers!
Marty Wilson, CSP
Marty was dared into doing stand up comedy over 20 years ago. Within 2 years of his first gig he was crowned Australian Comic of the Year, did the Edinburgh Comedy Festival and was invited to be a headliner on the UK comedy scene. He returned home 2008 and is now a full-time Global Speaker who works with large corporates who want their people to be more resilient through change, stress and disruption.
Get ALL 12 PRINCIPLES for ONLY AUD$1,500
- Get out of those break out rooms and onto the Main Stage
- Learn what Global Speakers who get the "Big Gigs" do to stand out from "Industry Speakers" who get paid travel and accommodation